Join us at the Old Caledonian Bed & Breakfast for a Valentine’s Day getaway sure to get your hearts pumping!
Our Valentine’s Day package for Saturday, February 11, 2017 includes a night’s stay, a gourmet dinner and live music! Guests booking for that night will enjoy the following:
- A luxurious night’s stay at the elegant Old Caledonian Bed & Breakfast
- A special Valentine’s themed teatime between 4-6 pm
- A full chef-prepared breakfast on Sunday morning, including complimentary mimosas
- A selection of luscious chocolate treats in your room
- A four-course gourmet dinner prepared by Jon. The menu includes:
- Salad: Valentine’s Salad- with strawberries, greens and sherry vinaigrette
- Appetizer: House-made Salmon Ravioli with sundried tomato butter and chive oil
- Choice of Braised Short-Rib of Beef in a Port Wine Herb Sauce, OR Half Roast Game Hen Provencal
- Duchess Potato “Heart”
- Chef’s Choice of Vegetable
- Dessert: Raspberry Mousse Profiterole with Jon’s Famous Chocolate Sauce and Rosewater Anglaise
- Available wine & beer for purchase
- Live music during dinner featuring acoustic love songs performed on guitar, fiddle and hammered dulcimer by local musical artists Spike and Janis (spikeandjanis.com)
- Late check out on Sunday (noon)
The cost of our Valentine’s Day package getaway, including all of the above extras, is $279+ tax per couple.
We hope to see you here for Valentine’s Weekend! Book soon—availability is limited. Just click the “Check Availability” button above.
Penny and Jon