Hi all. We are excited to announce that the Old Caledonian Bed & Breakfast will be re-opening this coming weekend. We can’t wait to have you as our guests again, and for you to experience our personalized hospitality, outstanding vegan cuisine, incredible amenities, and vintage luxury.
In this post-COVID-19 world we have had to make a few changes, as well as a few requests of our guests. These include:
- Sanitation and cleanliness: Our guests have come to expect the standard of cleanliness and sanitation we have always maintained; but we have added things like extra surface cleaning & sanitizing in heavily trafficked areas, more frequent sanitizing of heavily used surfaces, and hand sanitizer placed throughout the B&B.
- Speaking of hand sanitizer, we ask that our guests please use the hand sanitizer at the top and bottom of our stairway while using the stairs to help keep the bannister germ-free.
- We are also asking that our guests use masks in common areas, except while eating; and maintain social distancing with your innkeepers.
- We are re-opening at 50% occupancy, with one upstairs room and one downstairs room available for guests. This will ensure social distancing for not just the guest rooms, but also for the dining rooms, as well.
- We are currently not scheduling massages due to COVID-19.
We are doing all we can to ensure your safety, comfort, and enjoyment. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Thank you for your business, patience, and words of kindness and support. See you at the Old Caledonian!
Penny & Jon